We have a very active Volunteer Community and we’d love for you to join the many people who choose to spend their time doing what they love! Volunteers are the backbone and the life blood of the Museum.
- build and maintain the buildings
- restore and maintain the machines and equipment
- re-enact and teach about life in the 1800’s
- promote the Museum through outreach
- run events for children
- staff the giftshop
- camp on the grounds and help where needed, while enjoying the beautiful surroundings 24/7
- work and spend time with a group of people dedicated to keeping Maine’s lumbering history alive
Here the ways to join us! Browse upcoming events on our Events page. Fill out the volunteer form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Volunteer camping is a great way to experience all the museum has to offer!